Sunday, April 1, 2012

Paris... Here comes the fashion :D

One of my favourite cities in the world is Paris and I had an excuse to go by taking my mum away for her Birthday!  Here is a picture from the balcony of the hotel we stayed at.. J'adore..



I couldn't help but do a spot of shopping either, it's Paris after all!.. I headed to Christian Louboutin and bought two gorgeous works of art ;)


Firstly the 'Gilet'

Followed by the 'pigalle'



I have been wearing the 'Gilet' with tights and skirts, such as this leather Maje skirt that I also bought on this trip.  The Pigale go with pretty much anything and were a great buy!


For my wandering around the city for once I put my heels to one side and opted to wear my comfy Chanel pumps. 


And for my shopping fuel, a gorgeous Macaroon.. Delicious!!



See you next time, Paris'









No comments:

Post a Comment